Friday, February 10, 2006

What a UK doctor says about GH3

"I am a consultant in the National Health Service, currently practising in Hampshire. I have recommended Aslan Super to various adult patients, colleagues and friends, as well as taking product self. Ignoring the wealth of research material available, I myself have observed what I believe to be major improvements in arthritic and other physically degenerative problems, and possibly even more significantly, in depressive syndromes. I am aware that Aslan Super is a MAO ( mono-amino oxidase ) inhibitor, and as such gradually allows the body to produce some MAO after a period, unlike all other MAO blockers used in treating depression which have inherent side-effects, My own observations lead me to believe that Aslan Super has no side-effects. I have no hesitation in recommending this product to the public generally!"

(Dr. J. MB., Ch.B Hampshire)